What is GDPR?
GDPR is a set of regulations that came into effect on May 25, 2018, which aims to protect the personal data of individuals within the European Union (EU). It replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive and gives individuals more control over their personal data, including the right to access, erase, and restrict the processing of their data.
How We Comply with GDPR
- We only collect and process personal data that is necessary for the purposes of providing our services.
- We obtain consent from individuals before collecting and processing their personal data.
- We provide individuals with clear and concise information about how their personal data will be used and how they can exercise their rights under GDPR.
- We ensure that personal data is securely stored and protected against unauthorized access and breaches.
- We only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Your Rights under GDPR
Under GDPR, you have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data erased (also known as the "right to be forgotten").
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and process your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please don't hesitate to contact us.